Followers

Friday, April 03, 2009

Dance me to the edge...

Good afternoon, music lovers: I've spoken in this space, a while back, about a coupld of Leonard Cohen tunes. I just happened to turn on NPR at noon, today, and was rewarded with a "Fresh Air" program that featured a 2006 interview, by Terri Gross, with Leonard Cohen. I recommend listening to it. Mr. Cohen is currently on tour, for the first time in 15 years. While I will not get to one of his shows, I listen to his music daily. I recommend listening to all of his music, here's a great place to start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtMFdBsWICs&feature=related.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn Demo! I remember years ago...sometime in the Reagan 80s...I found I had to give away all of my Leonard Cohen records. I kept listening to them over and over and they were driving me so far into despair that I feared I'd go off the deep end.

Looking back, maybe I made the wrong choice.

democommie said...

aqs:

I'm lucky that way. Life depresses me; Leonard Cohen's music energizes me.